Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Details, details

This is backtracking a bit (I have some catching up to do on posts since so much is in the works) but I wanted to recap one of my favorite details so far. I received a tiny box that was shipped to our house and arrived right on my birthday. R set it out with the rest of the presents so I opened it up and I was so excited! It was this antique ribbon I had bought to wrap the bouquets:

Now, it is gorgeous on its own, but what makes it even better is that the paisley design matches the papers we are going to use for our invitations...


this is the Serpentine Regalia patterned paper and Wicked paper from Envelopments



3 comments:

James, Nikki & Liam Adair said...

GORGEOUS! You know I just eat this stuff up...and I love the coral and teal palette for the rehearsal dinner, it's also one of my favorite color schemes. I have a Martha Stewart Weddings magazine from a year or so ago that focuses on that palette...I'll dig it up and send you any good ideas! :)

Stefanie said...

Hurray! I love all of the details- you are so good at that! It is going to be absolutely perfect, and I love how you are keeping us up to date.

The Nealons said...

All of this is so fun! You have obviously thought of EVERYTHING! I can't wait to see it all come together!