Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rehearsal dinner

We are currently trying to finalize plans for the rehearsal dinner at a restaurant called Aqua. We loved the atmosphere when we first checked it out and the menu sounds great! We'll be in HHI next weekend so we are going to give it a try.


In the meantime, I have been looking at invitations to use and out of this have developed a whole new color scheme just for the rehearsal (not that I don't still love my green and brown, but I thought something new would be fun). I am totally obsessed with the color coral right now, and since it's a beachy restaurant (called Aqua) I want to use coral and aqua invites. Here is one I've found that I absolutely love:



I think we could do a lot with this theme and it fulfills my wish of having another color palette to play with without having to have a whole other wedding!

2 comments:

The Nealons said...

you crack me up! I love it all and can't wait to follow along as everything comes into fruition! :) Love you and am so glad you are blogging!

Kelly said...

this is beautiful! i think it will be a nice change of pace from the brown =)