Monday, January 3, 2011

Drumroll, please! We're having a...

That's right, after a generation of three girls in my family, we're starting to even the numbers by having a baby boy! I am sure my dad and cousin Carter are thrilled, and we couldn't be more elated with the news!!

Originally, I was convinced I was having a boy because I had been so fortunate not to experience much morning sickness early on. Then, I think enough people got in my head and I started thinking girl. By the time our appointment came last week, I was so unsure I didn't know what to think!

When our tech asked if we wanted to know gender, I immediately said "yes!" Apparently she saw right away but 20 minutes of measurements later, she finally told us the news. (I'm not complaining, it was great to watch the baby all that time while we waited.) After the ultrasound, we met with the doctor who hadn't seen the images yet. I showed him a sneak peak from our print outs and he said there was no doubt. Haha - way to go Baby M!

Now that we know, I am so excited to plan and start designing the nursery. Oh, boy, oh, boy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

CONGRATS!! How exciting!

Kelly said...

Baby C is SO excited!! And so are we...can't wait to see you again soon xoxoox