Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project Nursery, continued

With the help of Photoshop (and my mom), I started playing around with the different fabrics I found for the nursery. I've narrowed it down to four different patterns and after trying them out like this... I tweaked it a bit to look more like this...
And I think we have a winner! I love the mix of gray and yellow, the cute giraffes and the playful stripes. Since I couldn't find any navy fabric that I loved, I think we'll just use it as an accent in the piping around the bumpers.
I've given Ryan a couple more weeks of having the office before we move the desks out and make room for nursery furniture. Of course, it won't deliver until March but between now and then we need to paint, put up board and batten, get the carpets steam cleaned and get organizers for the closet. Yes, folks, the nesting has kicked in!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it all come together =)

Sarah Bruner said...

Such great bedding -- I just love it!

The Nealons said...

YAY!!!

Stefanie said...

Loooooove it! Can't wait to see. I am working on my own project for Baby M's nursery at the moment as well and hope I can finish it before the shower!