Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Crafts

My good friend, Lindsay, had a baby shower to celebrate the upcoming arrival of her baby boy, Parker. I am convinced Parker and Nathan are going to be great friends just like their daddies and I can't wait for future playdates with our little ones.
Because I am so excited for Lindsay, I had to make a few things to add to my gift for the shower. Parker's wardrobe wouldn't be complete without a custom onesie... And a few custom burp clothes, a new project for me...
I must say, I was quite pleased with how the whole gift basket turned out!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That looks great!! I am sure she loved it =)

Lindsay said...

We LOVED everything!! You are so crafty and I do love anything monogrammed :) we can't wait to use it all when Parker gets here! I have no doubt that Parker and Nathan will be great friends!!

Sjn said...

great presentation of some adorable gifts! Yes, you are my daughter! ;-)