Thursday, February 24, 2011

One part of the nursery down...

I came home from work last Friday to find the biggest box I've ever seen sitting on our front porch. Too bad I knew it was coming, or that would have been one funny surprise! Our chair for the nursery had arrived and I was so excited to see it in person - I had ordered it online without knowing exactly what to expect, so I was a little anxious about the color and comfort of it. Too bad the box was so big it couldn't even fit throught the front door! It even came on its own pallet, it was so big!
Thankfully, Ryan was able to muscle his way into the box and got it out in order to bring it inside.
I'm pretty sure I like it and the navy is a great shade, so I'm pleased. I've kept it all wrapped up so it wouldn't get damaged so I haven't even sat in it yet but I'm sure it'll be comfortable.
Now it's just sitting in our foyer, waiting for the carpets to dry (they just got steam cleaned) before moving to its new home. Let's hope Ryan has some muscle left to move it in!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the piping! Can't wait to rock little Nathan in that chair and snuggle him ;)

KariBeth and Josh Gentry said...

I love the chair!! Where did you get it from??