Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Bowl XLV

Our friends hosted a Super Bowl party and we spent the evening chatting with our pals, watching commercials (I thought they were so-so...nothing too memorable for this ad geek) and eating a stadium-sized amount of food.

No, seriously...

One of Ryan's friends and his girlfriend took on the extreme undertaking of building a snack stadium for us all to enjoy. When I first heard about it, I knew they would do a great job. But I had no idea it would turn out this amazing!I was very impressed by the creativity!

We had a great time routing on the Green Bay Packers and I even won some money playing Super Bowl Squares when my numbers were the score at the end of the first half. Overall, a fun night!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is awesome! What a fun idea for a party!

Sjn said...

that's a lot of guacamole! What a creative thing to do to food, too funny.

The Nealons said...

holy cow! that snack stadium is amazing!