Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


We've called Nathan a monkey since the beginning - it started in the hospital and it stuck! So what better costume for Halloween than a little monkey?! My mom sewed it and did an excellent job, even altering it on her trip down here because our slim little one was too small for it. I have to admit, I think he's the cutest monkey you'll ever see!


Hope you're having a very Happy Halloween! (And here's hoping we get some trick or treaters, or we'll be left with way too much candy and I'll gain 50 pounds trying to clear it all out!!)

2 comments:

Sjn said...

haha, don't worry I have a feeling you'll have kids come by. We on the other hand don't see a single trick or treater so I don't buy any candy at all.
Have fun with that cute monkey! xoxo

Kelly said...

I love the way it turned out. So adorable!!