Sunday, October 16, 2011

Moving

Moving is a pain.

It's even more challenging while trying to keep a 5-month old entertained, fed and well rested in between trips to the new house, appointments with contractors and packing up.

Nathan was a trooper during the whole process and kept me company on numerous trips back and forth between houses to get everything set up.

On the day of the big move we had some help from N's Lolly and Aunt Sarah. Thank goodness, or I would have had my hands full!

It took a lot of effort but we're all settled in now and I am so glad the moving part is over. I am so thankful to have a new house to make our home and can't wait to enjoy our new space!

3 comments:

Sjn said...

Nathan looks so small among all that stuff. Can't wait to see you in 4 days!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting everything done! I know how hard it is! We moved when Nicholas was 10 months. Remember that Rome wasn't built in a day. I am sure it will be beautiful in no time!

Kelly said...

I love that picture of N on the moving truck. His hair is doing exactly what Carter's did at that age ;) hehehe so adorable!