Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Three

On October 18, 2008, I married my best friend.

It was a magical day and a picture perfect way to start our life together. I still think our wedding was the best one I've ever been to (of course!) and I can't believe it's been three years since we celebrated that day.

We've been through a lot since then and I can honestly say that I never thought marriage would take as much work as it has but I am so thankful for the man by my side and all the love he gives me. Having a new baby can definitely test even the strongest bonds but it also shows you why you chose the partner you did to spend your life with and I count my blessings every day to be sharing this adventure with my love.

Here's to a lifetime together. I love you so much, babe!

3 comments:

Sjn said...

awh... this made me tear up. Getting through all the "work" is so worth the love. You are truly blessed when you find that life partner.
Cheers to three years and a lifetime of love! You're celebrating your first anniversary as a family, with a baby, wow! So happy for all of you! xoxo

Stefanie said...

Like!!

Kelly said...

It was an awesome wedding. So happy for you guys and so glad you're getting a chance to celebrate tonight :)