Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Accessories for the Nursery

We have a bit of a giraffe theme going on in the nursery. There are giraffes on Nathan's bedding and the canvas baskets I've collected have somewhat of a giraffe print on them. I think they're adorable but Ryan has cautioned not to go too overboard with them. I couldn't resist one more touch since we still needed artwork on the walls... One little giraffe on either side of the crib to welcome Nathan to his room.
Now I just need to tackle the other walls! I bought craft supplies and canvases to paint his name for the wall opposite the crib and a frame arrived today that I have some ideas about. It's coming along!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It's really coming along! I love the giraffes =)

Sjn said...

they look great facing each other. Can't wait to see what you do for his name.
I'll bring the bumpers with me when I visit, if... they'll fit in my suitcase!