Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crafts for Nathan

I will be the first to admit - I am not a great sewer. I am definitely still learning and my work shows it! But my nesting urge has also spread into crafting, so I had to take advantage and make a few things for Baby M before he gets here.
Some burp cloths, personalized of course...(The argyle ribbon cleverly covers up some of my sloppy stiches. Oops!)He also needed a personalized Boppy...


And to add to his name already painted for the nursery, I made a frame that is awaiting his adorable photo. I may add his birth date under his name, too, once I know what it is! The Bible verse was especially meaningful to me since I did pray that God would allow us to have a child for so many months while we tried to get pregnant.


And finally, my crafting wouldn't be complete without a handpainted onesie for the little munchkin to wear in the hospital (and beyond).


I have a couple more blank onesies ready to paint but I'm lacking inspiration so they may stay white for now. We'll see if something strikes in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Carter and I have been crafting too! Can't wait to show you!