Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More of Nathan in 3D

Since he didn't want to show us his face much in the last ultrasound with all those hands and feet in the way, we were able to come back for another try and Nathan did a bit better (although still keeping an air of secrecy for when we meet him face to face).
As soon as I laid down the tech knew he was breech and wasn't going to be the easiest to view. She had me get up and walk around for 5 minutes before trying again. Then I had to roll practically on my belly so she could try to get a good angle. Nothing seemed to help so I was up walking around again to try to get him to shift.
By the end, Nathan still wasn't in the best position but I was pleased with all the shots she got and I think he is just the most adorable little squishy face there is! I can't wait to see how he compares in real life and who he really looks like - it's just too hard to tell right now.
In this one you can tell how bent up he really is - the arrows point out not only a hand near his face but a foot, too!
Toward the end, the tech surprised us and confirmed she could see hair on his little head! So crazy to think that Nathan is just this tiny person growing inside me. I wonder what color his locks will be?!

No comments: